THE ONLY SINGLET YOU'LL EVER NEED
Represent you country in style at the OCREC19!
The OCR racevest is developed with love for the sport by world-class OCR athletes for athletes. It's lightweight, flexible, and made for battling obstacles, carries and mud. The vest has been tested by top athletes and improved from 2018 with a more athletic fit. Check out your OCR European Championship national vest or contact us to get a design for your team or OCR event!
THE ONLY VEST YOU'LL EVER NEED
Represent you country or team in style!
The OCR racevest is developed by racers for racers. It's lightweight, flexible, durable and made for OCR. The vest has been tested by top athletes and made to fit perfectly. Simply start shopping for you OCR European Championship vest or contact us to get a free design for your team or OCR event!
SEE THE VEST IN ACTION!
Our teaser video gives a sneak peak into how awesome the OCR vest is. The video is made by Arnel from OCR Tube
For all OCR athletes.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT OUR VESTS
A personal singlet made with passion for OCR
For athletes by athletes
- Developed by world-class OCR athletes with years of experience and a passion for the OCR community.
- The vest is made to be worn on the battlefield !
Name and sponsors
- Every athlete going to a Championship event struggle finding that perfect shirt, which allows you to share the experience with you countrymen and still have your name on the back.
- OCR Vest also solves an important issue for sponsored athletes by making a simple and personalized product with your own sponsor logos. Please make sure to read logo requirements
The perfect fit
- The flexible fabric fits perfectly and is easy to wear with or without a t-shirt underneath.
- The vest is made from comfortable material, with a unique design tailored to your country.
4 sizes fit all
- The OCR vests can be ordered in S, M, L and XL. We have upgraded the fit to a more athletic style, allowing the athlete to move better and look better. Please confirm the exact measurements with our size guide which can be found in the FAQ before ordering.